Nurse Scents Soy Wax Melts - 3 oz
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Oily Blends 3 oz Soy Wax Melts are unique, handmade products. We thoughtfully consider each ingredient, and take deep satisfaction in our perfectly finished products. We produce items that you can be proud to sell or personally use.
Each of our melts are handcrafted with all natural, American grown soy wax, cotton wicks and high quality fragrance oils. Our products are handmade to order, and individually labeled. Since soy wax is a natural material, each melt may have its own look and/or texture.
- 3 am Lunch Break – Graham crackers and peanut butter, because you missed the cafeteria hours yet again. (GRAHAM CRACKER AND PEANUT BUTTER SCENT)
- Doctor’s Lounge Coffee – Because the coffee on your floor just isn’t the same. (COFFEE SCENT)
- r/t a/e/b – A mystery scent.
- Keep ‘em Alive til 7:05 – Pink, breathing, and the next nurse’s problem. (FRESH PEPPERMINT SCENT)
- Doc McDreamy - The one that doesn’t think he’s an actual god, listens to your concerns, and agrees with your nurses intuition and treatment suggestions. (MEN’S COLOGNE)
- You Can't Have Those Flowers in Here – Fresh flowers full of scent and allergens. (FLORAL)
- New Residents to Torture - smells like fear, trepidation and brand new white coats. (LAUNDRY DETERGENT)
- Visiting Hours Are Over - the sigh of relief after dealing with crazy family members is cause for celebration! Raise a sugary energy drink in the air as you can now focus all your attention on excellent patient care! (SUGAR/CANDY)
** Due to the nature of natural soy wax, the wax may vary in texture and color.