There is nothing like walking in the front door, and being greeted by the warm smell of spices simmering on the stove. This holiday season, wow your guests with the delicious aroma coming from the kitchen!
These packages of potpourri spice simmer blends make a wonderful hostess gift for friends and family. These spice blends are our favorite kitchen fragrances, and have zero added chemicals or artificial scents.
Add bag of simmer scents, 2 cups of water to small saucepan (some scents can be enhanced with slices of fresh orange or apple) and simmer on low. Add more water as needed. You can store mixture in the fridge, and use it over and over until there is no longer any scent.
- Pumpkin Spice ~ Dried orange peel, cinnamon sticks, ginger, star of anise, cardamom pods
- Harvest Fragrance ~ Dried lavender, rose petals, cloves, cinnamon sticks and rosemary.
- Grandma's Kitchen ~ Dried lavender, cinnamon sticks, cloves and star of anise
- Christmas Spice ~ Dried cinnamon sticks, cloves, orange peel, ginger and star of anise
- Savory Scent ~ Dried orange peel, cinnamon sticks, cloves and bay leaves
- Fresh Winter ~ Dried rosemary, lavender, eucalyptus and peppermint
- Gingerbread ~ Dried cinnamon sticks, ginger, clove, and allspice
- Citrus Fresh ~ Dried orange and lemon peel, rosemary and peppermint
- Room Refresh~ Dried orange and lemon peel, bay leaves, clove, and cinnamon stick
- Summer Breeze ~ Dried lemon and orange peel, coconut and cinnamon stick
- Spring Garden
You may also like...